Do you know what is computer programming language? This is a process by which instruction is provided to the computer to perform a task. If you do not have any information about it, then I will say that you have come to the right place, because today, through this article Programming, you are going to provide all information related to programming. So I have a plea for you to read this article completely so that all of your concepts will be cleared.
In order to understand it properly, we must first understand programming languages as the origin of programming in these languages. We use these languages and ask them to do some specific tasks. If we see, we use programming languages for all the functions of computers or any machines. So today I thought why are you programming language to people and its type? Provide complete information about which you can easily understand this topic. So let’s begin without delay and know what programming is happening.
What is Computer Programming
Computer programming languages allow us (users) to give commands to computers in a language that computers understand. As we have many types of human-based languages among humans, I have many types of computer programming languages, so that they communicate with computers. Perhaps you also know that the part of the language that computers understand is called “binary”. The programming language that is converted into the binary is called “compiling” itself. All language, whether it is C language or Python, has its own distinct features, though it has many commonalities along with it.
These languages allow computers to quickly and efficiently handle the large process and complex information.
Classification of Programming Languages
So it is very important that you understand the classification of Basic Programming languages.
Programming languages are broadly classified into three categories:
1. MACHINE LANGUAGES
These languages are closest to Computer Hardware. Each unique computer has a unique machine language. A machine language program is created from the series of binary patterns (eg, 010011100) which is the simple operation of which computers can easily accomplish (for example, adding two operands, data in a memory location move etc.).
Machine language programs are executable, which means they can be easily run directly. Machine Language can do this if you want to write the program but for this, the programmer will have to memorize many binary codes which are very hard in favour of a person.
2. ASSEMBLY LANGUAGES
The only purpose of bringing it was to make programming easier for humans. In this, machine language instructions were replaced with simple pneumonic abbreviations (i.e. ADD, MOV). Therefore assembly languages are also unique for a particular computer (machine).
Before execution in it, translation is required in an assembly language program in machine language. This translation is completed by a computer program called the Assembler. Assemblers are written for all unique machine language.
3. HIGH-LEVEL LANGUAGES
High-level languages, such as C, C ++, JAVA etc., all seem to be English-like, so these programmers are easy to “think” according to the programming language. Requires translation in high-level languages only before execution in machine language. These translations are accomplished by either a compiler or an interpreter. Compilers translate to the full source code program execution first. (Eg: C ++, Java)
Interpreters do translate source code programs into one line at a time. (Eg: Python), Interpreters are more interactive than compilers.
A list of all programming languages
Different languages have different purposes, so knowing about all the different languages is very important, let’s know about some types: –
1. Machine languages, these are directly interpreted by hardware.
2. Assembly languages, these are thin wrappers, above a corresponding machine language.
3. High-level languages, all of which are machine-independent.
4. System languages, they are designed to write low-level tasks, such as memory and process management.
5. Scripting languages, these are generally extremely high-level and powerful.
6. Domain-specific languages, they are used only in high-purpose areas.
7. Visual languages, these are non-text based languages.
8. Esoteric languages are not meant for use but they are very interesting, funny, and educational in some directions.
These types are not mutually exclusive: Perl is both high-level and scripting; C is considered both high-level and system.
Types of programming languages
If you have to look overall in a basic way then there are two types of programming language: –
1. Low level
2. High level
Low level is what it calls only the machine, these are minor, easy and fast conversions because the computer understands these languages (0 and 1). Assembly language, which is low level, can easily be converted into machine language with the help of assembler.
He is called High Level, which is understood by humans and it is written in the English language, and the machine has to convert it to its language. (C language is a high-level language and it requires compilers for conversions)
The computer needs some functions to convert the high-level language to low-level languages, such as the compiler, interpreter, etc.
What are the characteristic of Programming Language
Let’s know about some of the programming languages that have to be in a better programming language.
1. A programming language is very simple, easy to learn and easy to use, along with its good readability and should be easily recognizable by humans.
2. Abstraction must be a compulsory characteristic of any programming language, with the ability to easily define the complex structure and its degree of usability should also be easy.
3. A portable programming language is always preferred by everyone.
4. The efficiency of the programming language should be very high, which can easily be converted into a machine code and executed also. Together it consumes less space in memory.
5. A programming language should always be well-structured and documented so that it is more suitable in application development.
6. All required tools should be provided for development, debugging, testing, or for the maintenance of the program, all by a programming language.
7. A programming language should provide a single environment called the Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
8. A programming language should be very consistent in terms of syntax and semantics.
Complete information about computer programming
However, the list of programming languages used to be very long is very long. But I have tried to give some information below in contact with all the important programming languages, so that you can know first what is this programming language, where its usefulness is, and whether you should learn them or not.
Full Python Information
Python is an advanced programming language that is interpreted, object-oriented and built into a flexible and robust semantics.
Who uses Python?
1. Professions and Industries:
- Python developers, software engineers, back-end developers, Python programmers
- It is also used by other employers, such as information technology, engineering, professional services and design.
2. Major Organizations where Python is used: Google, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, DropBox, NASA, ESRI
3. Specializations and Industries that use Python: Web and Internet development (in frameworks, micro-frameworks and advanced content management systems), scientific and numeric computing; In desktop graphical user interfaces (GUIs) etc.
Why is learning Python so important?
Python helps you to work very quickly to integrate systems according to a scripting or glue language. Together it is very useful in Rapid Application Development (RAD).
- • The complete inner logic of many games is based on this, along with AI is also implemented.
- • NASA also uses Python in its Integrated Planning System according to a standard scripting language.
1. It is very simple to learn and to read.
2. There are associated web frameworks, so many web-based applications can be developed.
3. Free interpreter and standard library are available for major platforms in source or binary.
When and where did Python start?
Python was developed in the late 1980s in CWI, Netherlands and together it was first released in public in 1991.
Full information of JAVA
Java is a general-purpose, object-oriented, high-level programming language that also has many features that make it ideal for web-based development.
Who uses JAVA?
• Professions and Industries:
o Software engineers, Java developers
o It is used mostly by employers who are from different fields like communication, education, finance, health sciences, hospitality, retail and utilities.
• Major organizations using Java: V2COM, Eclipse Information Technologies, eBay, Eurotech
• Where are the ones used: They are used in specializations and industries, along with many applications in the Internet of Things (IoT), Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Computing, etc.
How Programmers Need to Learn JAVA
Java is used primarily to develop enterprise-level applications, along with video games and mobile apps, and JSP (Java Server Pages) to create web-based applications. When it is used in online, Java allows the downloading of applets and using them through a browser, to which a function can be performed which is not normally available.
• Programs that have been written or used in Java include – Adobe Creative Suite, Eclipse, Lotus Notes, Minecraft and OpenOffice.
• Java is a core foundation to develop Android apps
What are the features of Java
- Application is portability
- Robust and interpreted language is
- It has a very extensive network library.
Where did the beginning of JAVA?
Originally it is called Oak, Java was first developed by Sun Microsystems in 1990, whose original purpose was to add some capabilities to the C ++ language. Java was developed by keeping a basic principle in mind, which is WORA (Write Once Run Anywhere), that means two rites and use anywhere. This language was introduced to the public in 1995 and it now owns Oracle.
Complete information about HTML (HyperText Markup Language)
HTML is a standard markup language used to create web pages; It ensures proper formatting text and images (using tags) so that Internet browsers can display them as they want them to appear.
Who uses HTML?
• Professions and Industries:
- Web developers, technical editors, email designers, software engineers
- They are used by employers in Information Technology, Engineering, Design, Professional Services, Management, Marketing, Customer Services and Sales.
• Major Organizations where they are used: Apple, CyberCoders, Apex Systems, CareerBuilder
• Specializations and Industries where HTML is used most: Web Development, Email Programming
Why is learning HTML so important?
Using HTML to create electronic documents and display online. You can see any page if you want and you can see HTML in action.
Talk about the sites now, the structure and appearance of their diversity and complexity can be made possible by HTML.
What are the features
- o It is very easy to learn.
- o It is free and accessible.
- o It is also available in multiple versions.
When and where did the HTML begin?
HTML was created by physicist Tim Berners-Lee in 1990, which allows scientists to share online documents. Earlier all communications were sent in plain text only. HTML has made possible “rich” text (ie text formatting and visual images).
• Professions and Industries:
it employs employers in Information Technology, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Finance and Healthcare Industries.
• Major organizations used to WordPress, Soundcloud, Khan Academy, Linkedin, Groupon, Yahoo and many more.
o Its basic features are very easy to learn.
o There are multiple frameworks.
Complete C language information
C language is a structure-oriented, middle-level programming language that is used to develop more low-level applications.
Who uses it?
• Professions and Industries:
o It is commonly used by software developers, computer engineers, business and systems analysts, IT and Web content administrators, embedded software engineers.
o It employs the other domain employers B such as Information Technology, Engineering, Management, Healthcare and Professional Services
• Major Organizations That Use It: Microsoft, Apple, Oracle, Cisco, Raytheon
• Specializations and Industries, where C language is used more often: Embedded Systems, Systems Programming, Artificial Intelligence, Industrial Automation, Computer Graphics, Space Research, Image Processing and Game Programming.
Why is learning a C language necessary?
The C language is used to develop systems applications, which are used to integrate with other operating systems such as Windows, UNIX and Linux, as well as embedded software. Applications use graphics packages, word processors, spreadsheets, operating system development, database systems, compilers, assemblers, network drivers and interpreters.
• The TAO system of Facebook is fully programmed from the C language.
• C language is used to develop most device drivers.
• Features of C language:
- Learning it is very simple; Because there are only 32 keywords in it to master.
- It is easy to write systems programs by using it, such as compilers and interpreters
- This is a foundation national language for beginners.
When and how did the C language begin?
Full information of C ++
C ++ is a general-purpose, object-oriented, middle-level programming language, and this is an extension of C language, so it is possible to code this language in C style. In some situations, coding can be done in any format, making it a hybrid language for C ++.
Who uses C ++?
• Professions and Industries:
O C ++ software engineers, used by C ++ software developers, embedded engineers, programmer analysts.
o It is used by many different employers in different fields like Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services, Design, Quality Control and Management
• Major Company and Organization Users: Many of them are used in Organization such as Google, Mozilla, Firefox, Winamp, Adobe Software, Amazon, Lockheed Martin.
• Specializations: They are also used in System / Application Software, Drivers, Client-Server Applications, Embedded Firmware.
Why is it important to learn C ++?
C ++ language is used to create computer programs and packaged software, such as games, office applications, graphics, video editors and operating systems.
• The Blackberry OS has been fully developed using C ++.
• Together the new Microsoft Office suite has also been developed from C ++.
• What are the features of C ++ :
This is the first programming language that is taught at the college level.
o Quick processing and compilation mechanism.
o Its robust standard library (STL).
When and when did C ++ start?
It was released in 1983 and is often considered an object-oriented version of C language, C ++ is created to compile lean, efficient code, it provides high-level abstractions better To manage large development projects from the form
Complete information about PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor)
PHP is an open-source scripting language designed to create dynamic web pages that can effectively work with databases. It is also used as a general-purpose programming language.
Who uses PHP?
• Professions and Industries:
o PHP developers, PHP software engineers.
It is also used in other industries such as Information Technology, Engineering, Design, Professional Services, Healthcare, Management and Finance
• Major Organizations That Use It: Facebook, Yahoo, CyberCoders, NextGen
• Specializations where PHP is used the most: Web Application Development, Server-Side Scripting, Command Line Scripting
Why is learning a lot so important to PHP?
PHP is used primarily with dynamic data-heavy websites to collect form data. It is also used in app development to generate dynamic page content.
• PHP is a part of LAMP platform used in Facebook and Yahoo.
• Platforms such as Joomla, WordPress and Drupal use PHP language.
• What are the features of PHP :
o It is very easy to learn (just so simple that some codes are embedded in HTML)
o Free and opensource.
o It can be used in all major operating systems and web servers.
When and how did PHP start?
PHP was released on a server-side scripting language in 1995, which was processed in the server in which it could be a website in plain HTML.
Full knowledge of SQL (Structured Query Language)
SQL is a database query language (it is not a development language) that allows content to be added to the database, accessing and managing them properly. This is a language that allows programmers to perform a common acronym CRUD (Create; Read; Update; Delete) in a database.
Who uses SQL?
• Professions and Industries:
o SQL Server Developers, Database Testers, Software Developers, Database Administrators
o It is also used in many different industries such as Information Technology, Engineering, Design, Management, Professional Servers, Business and Finance
• Major Organizations where they are used: SQL is used to collect data through many companies and organizations. It includes many such as Robert Half Technology, Nigel Frank, CyberCoders and UnitedHealthcare etc.
• Specializations where SQL is used most: Data Analysis and Big Data Mining
Why is learning SQL more important?
SQL interacts with the backend database in the web application. It is also called “the de facto standard” database language, which is used in conjunction with another programming language. SQL programs are implemented in a manner in which businesses and organizations in which stored information stored in the databases can be accessed and manipulated.
• Relational database management systems that use SQL include MySQL (by Oracle), Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server and others.
• What are the features of SQL :
its syntax is very simple.
o It is free and is easily accessible.
When and when did SQL start?
SQL was developed in IBM Research Center in all 1974 and its original name was SEQUEL. Its first commercial version was introduced by ORACLE in 1979.
I hope that you have a choice of what my computer is programming (What is Programming). This is always my endeavour to provide the complete information about what the readers are programming so that they do not need to find any other sites or internet in the context of that article. This will also save their time and will get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article in your mind or you want some improvement in it then you can write down comments for it. If you have a post-programming language, please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.