On the off chance that you are a Windows client, at that point, you may have confronted this issue “There was an issue Resetting Your PC” at any rate once. This is identified with booting. By and large, Windows will deal with such issues like booting and investigating utilizing Automatic Repair Tool. However, here and there the repair device couldn’t settle the issue and shows the mistake discourse box that Windows was not able to tackle the issue. Windows booting issues can be extremely humiliating for any clients. Be that as it may, there is no compelling reason to feel powerless.
In the event that at all the issue can’t be settled by the programmed repairing, there are a couple of techniques to settle this issue. One of them is famously known and that can be utilized effectively. Experience this Step-by-step Guide and you will have the capacity to settle it and Reset your PC with no Problem, and again you can Reinstall Windows 8/8.1/10.
How to Fix “There Was A Problem Resetting Your PC” Error In Your Windows PC, Laptop?
Let’s solve this problem together. Basically, there are two methods to solve this problem.
1. By Command Prompt
2. By Win-Recovery Method
Method – 1:
1. For this, first, you need to go to Recovery Mode on your PC/Laptop.
Go to Settings -> Update and Recovery -> Recovery. Then tap on Advanced Startup and click Restart Now button.
2. In the next window, select Troubleshoot and click Advanced Options.
3. Now open Command Prompt and you will be redirected to the login page.
4. Here select your account or Administrator account and click Next.
5. The Command prompt window will open, you have to enter the commands which are given below and press ENTER. (The command should be in series and do not change the order).
ren system system.001
ren software software.001
Method – 2:
On the off chance that at all the above technique doesn’t work, at that point utilize this strategy to settle the issue. Be that as it may, you require an ISO picture of your window to make custom recuperation picture.
1. To start with, open My Computer – > Local Disk (C) and make another envelope with name ‘Win-Recovery’.
2. Presently scan for ‘install.wim’ document in ISO picture source record, duplicate it and glue into the recently made organizer.
3. Next, open charge provoke and type REAGENTC/INFO. You will find that the recuperation area is absent.
4. To set the custom recuperation way, reagentc/SetOSImage/Path C:\WIN-Recovery\install.wim/Index 1
5. Presently you need to recheck the refreshed area by utilizing “REAGENTC/INFO.” summon.
Presently, it demonstrates a new refreshed area, at that point Restart your PC.
These are the two best techniques to settle “There was an issue Resetting Your PC” issue on your Windows PC.