Note: Kindly read carefully to get approval for your guest post. We have rewrote the rules in May 2018.
Want to contribute an article to one of the biggest blogging communities in the world?
Let me share a few more reasons why contributing to StechBlog is a good idea:
How can you become a StechBlog contributor?
To become a regular contributor at StechBlog, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the Shouter community.
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on StechBlog to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Blogging tips, blogging tools, and blog marketing.
- WordPress plugins and themes (and how-to’s on using these).
- Entrepreneurship: Running an online business.
- Making money online tips and ideas.
- Social media marketing, online marketing, and inbound marketing.
- “How-to’s” and listified articles.
- SEO tools, software, and case studies.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the StechBlog audience.
- Credit: StechBlog respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics,
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to StechBlog’s Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution allow any backlinks
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from StechBlog. Also, by submitting a post to StechBlog, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to StechBlog
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
StechBlog24[a]gmail.com with following:
Sub: Guest posting at StechBlog
In body mentioned the Suggested titles and outline.
Will, there be any backlink to a website, let me know that as well.
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from StechBlog dashboard.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at StechBlog do let us know via the contact form.