Submit Article Guidelines
Marketing: Social media, SEO, digital marketing tips
Blogging: All about blogging tips and tools
Side gigs/hustles: Ways to make money, especially when done online
- Please respond to most comments (at least within the first week). Otherwise your links will be removed at some point
- StechBlog may edit your content lightly
- Use < H2 > subheadings.
- Keep paragraphs short (~2 sentences)
- Don’t publish salesy articles and/or sound overly promotional
- Avoid highly technical pieces or a boring, overly dry tone
- Be detailed and don’t just provide generic information
- Include a featured image and more images in the body (use our Pixabay plugin)
- Back up your claims, for reference (link to case studies, statistics, etc)
- If posting your previously-published content, link back to it with a short note, such as: “This article was originally published on [your-website.com]”.
Reminder: Please respond to most comments (at least within the first week). Otherwise your links will be removed at some point
This site is ideal for freelancers and self-employed enthusiasts. Our audience is interested in “how-to” guides and ways to make more money independently.
All categories require a minimum word count (the longer the better).
Gigs & Freelance category (Popular!)
600 words minimum.
Creative ways to make side income and being independent (especially through a computer or smartphone).
Think of topics such as “How to Make Money by Doing XYZ” and “Get Paid to XYZ.”
Writing category (Popular!)
700 words minimum.
Freelance writing tips; ways to make money as a writer.
800 words minimum.
Social media, increasing blog traffic, WordPress tips, email marketing, and general blogging.
Note: This is the least favourite category for readers at the moment (relatively unpopular).
Note: Topics on programming, design, and anything that’s highly technical is generally NOT accepted.
Ensure that your topics are fairly easy to implement. Think of the stay-at-home mom or dad who learns about an interesting idea and decides to try it with little hesitation.
Ideal examples include:
10 Apps to Make Money
These Companies Pay You to Check Your Email
Can You Make a Full-Time Income with TaskRabbit?
How to Deal with a Client Face-to-Face as an Introvert
How to Launch Your Freelance Business in 30 Days
How I Make $3,000 per Month as a Blogger/Writer
10 Overlooked Freelance Writing Techniques
7 Habits for Guaranteed Blogging Success
Tone and Quality
Your tone should be friendly and conversational.
Be detailed. Don’t just scratch the surface. Explain how something works and provide examples/stats/links.
If you mention a case study or any external reference that supports your article, please link to it.
Please break paragraphs into 2-3 sentences each. A wall of text is unattractive.
Note: If your content is excessively poor, too generic or vague, we will leave it unpublished until you fix it.
Previously-published content must link back to the original source at the beginning or at the end. For example: This article was originally published on [your-blog.com].
1-2 self-serving links allowed in the body, only if they are essential to the article.
All articles must have a Featured Image and (at least) one additional image inside the body.
Click the Pixabay icon available from the New Post screen to add them.
if you have a any question please feel free to contact us