How to Change Your IP Address means to change your IP address? Every time you connect to the Internet, your ISP (Internet Service Provider) assigns an IP address on your computer that uses websites and applications to track your online activities and pin your physical location. goes. Therefore, to protect your internet privacy, it is often necessary to change your IP address.
How to change the IP address
Following are some of the possible ways to change your computer’s IP address:
1. Using VPN (VPN): The best way to change an IP address
Even though there are several ways to change your IP address, using VPN proxy is by far the best and safest way to use. The following are some popular VPN proxies that most Internet users prefer:
- Private Internet Access – Private Internet Access is one of the best VPN services that allows you to change your IP address immediately with an encrypted connection. This gives you complete anonymity while surfing the internet.
- Hide My Ass VPN – Hide My Ass is the most popular and reliable VPN service that provides a fast and secure proxy server for people to easily change their IP address and obtain an IP address from any country of their choice.
- VyprVPN – VyprVPN provides the world’s fastest VPN services so that its customers can easily convert their original IPs using a proxy and support a wide range of operating systems.
Benefits of using VPN Server:
- Fast, safe and highly reliable. All your web traffic can be encrypted to protect your data from hackers and to protect your privacy.
- You can choose an address from a list of countries and locations to get a new IP address. This can be your origin from any country with your choice.
- Can easily bypass the regional block to reach the places and content that are restricted to your location.
2. Replace IP with Restarting Router
Every time you connect to the Internet, your ISP assigns a different IP to your computer called dynamic IP (dynamic IP). If your internet connection uses dynamic IP, you can easily change it by restarting your network device like a modem/router. You only have to close your switch for a few seconds and have to turn it on again to assign a different IP address.
Unlike using VPN, there are some drawbacks to this method. Your newly allocated IP will have the same place or country as before, and so if you are trying to bypass any country block, it will not be possible. In addition, if your Internet connection uses a static IP address, then you will be assigned a single IP even if you restart your router.
3. Use Free Web Proxy to change your IP address
If you can not afford a VPN service or you can not restart the router, then you can not get a new IP, then you can try some free browser-based proxy services that allow you to change your IP address and surf anonymously Let’s help. The following are some websites that provide free proxy services:
Following are some drawbacks of using Free Web Proxy
Even though these services come free, they come with some of the following flaws:
- Most of them are slow and it takes a lot of time to load websites.
- Security and privacy are suspicious because most of these free services are unreliable.
- Users have to feel free of annoying advertisements and pop-ups because these sites need to generate revenue for free service compensation.
- Limited or no choice on a selection of your IP location.
How To Make Sure Your IP Is Changed?
To know your current IP address, just type ” My IP Address” on Google and your public IP address should be displayed in the search results. Once you have successfully implemented one of the changing IP methods, you can check your IP again on Google to ensure that you do not have a new IP.
After restarting the above snapshot router, Google displays a search result page displaying a new IP address.
How to Change Your IP Address means to change your IP address? What you need to do is tell through comment and share this article in social media.