Music is something to be felt and our heart says that it is something fabulous. Something that brings the emotions, feelings, and “vibes”, literal life to the soul. Music is an important part of life, indeed that make everyone stay lively. And it has many benefits it provides on the human health and mood, and all benefits are useful. So listening on to music makes your toddler to feel better, improves concentration, boosts their creativity, and enhances their social life and lot more.
7 Free Music Apps for Kids
- Cute Nursery Rhymes & Songs: ‘The charming nursery rhymes for kids to chime in! With bunches of interactions and sounds, the app is a good choice for toddler’s to get into music and sounds.
- 123 Kids Fun Music: Lovely and straightforward music application for kids, which motivates and urges toddler to make possess music. Extraordinary prologue to explore the world of music and sounds.
- Toddler Sing and Play 3: Intended for kids of ages 2+, this music app enables your kid to learn prominent tunes in a fun and innovative way. And the main attraction is every song includes an intuitive game scene with verses.
- Sago Mini Music Box: Join Jack the rabbit, Jinja the feline, and Harvey the canine on a melodic adventure! Kids pick their most loved tune — “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star,” “Line, Row, Row Your Boat,” or “Signal Bells” — and move their animal all around to explore the land, water, and sky to various music beats.
- Music Store – Fruits Vs Veggies: The game lets your kids explore the magical world of music with plenty more exciting musical activities. The app is full of amazing things to learn about different musical instruments. This game app will get your kid on the dance floor and singing.
- Baby Mozart – Children Music: One of a kind application that is ensured to enhance your kid’s sleep and help build up their mind by listening to music. The app includes high quality popular classical music tracks, lullabies, audio flashcards, nursery rhymes and much more.
- Animal Band Nursery: A sweet sing-along experience for kids. It includes Twinkle Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Rows Your Boat, 1 2 3 4 5, Jingle Bells, and Merry Christmas. The songs are paired and set in three different places — a jungle, a boat, and a winter scene featuring a Christmas tree.
There’s no greater joy than hearing your little one singing. So let your toddler do the exploring and learn to sing.